Volumetric water pumps able to offer high pressions in relation to comparatively low powers and which have particularly steady operating curves.
They are qualified in domestic fittings, to increase the system pressure in aqueducts and for automatic water distribution by small autoclave tanks or by hydrosphere units. For the correct functioning of the pump, use clean water, or non-aggressive liquids only, without sand or other solid impurities.
- Suction lift up to 6-8m with foot valve.
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40℃ .
- Liquid temperature up to +90 ℃.
- Maximum altitude +1000m.
- Pump body/ motor support: cast iron.
- Impeller: Brass.
- Internal thermal protector.
- Motor shaft: AISI1045.
- Mechanical seal: NBR/ Graphite/Ceramic.
SPECIAL FEATURES ON REQUEST
- Stainless steel welding shaft.
- AISI420/AISI304/AISI316 stainless steel shaft.
- FPM/EPDM/SIC/WC mechanical seal.
- Other voltage and frequency.
- Three phase power.
- IEC 60034-1 - IEC 335-1
- IEC 34-1 - ISO 2548
- Single phase power supply with capacitor
- Insulation class: B
- Protection: IP44
- Speed of rotation:2850rpm
- Continuous duty: S1